Friday 9 October 2009

watzat?


"watzat?"

a small girl who was facing me in front asked me on my journey home in bus 50, pointing to goodness-know-what outside the bus window.

** blur- don't know how to react.**

"watzaat?" she asked me again.

**er, a car?* *

"a CAR!" she said. "and watzat?" pointing to my backpack i was hugging in front of me.

** a bag?* *

her mum said " thats the lady's bag." seeing a bit embarassed. "You've got one at home and that is the lady's bag." meaning to stop her daughter from asking the stranger "watzat" again.

"Whaatzaaat?" again. pointing to my bag.

** a bag??** and what a inquisitive lil' girl...

ok, got to get down from the bus. **waved goodbye to her and threw her a sunny smile. **
she just stare at me with her super big eyes. never mind.

as i walked past the bus, she pressed her face against the window and waved merrily at me...

**wave back. threw her another super sunny smile**

the bus moved away..** feeling light and 烦恼 temporarily forgotten. **

就是所谓的缘分吧。

缘结得深的,成家人;缘结得浅的,成朋友。

路过的人, 踩到你脚的人,瞪你一眼的人,无一不是缘分。

珍惜身边所有的人。

遇到恶人-要感谢,在考验我们的耐心。

遇到善人-要效仿,.


真诚的笑容确实有魔力。


0 comments: